Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Keeps 'Em Coming Back

I was dining at Camp Washington Chili with my brother the other week. Our server, Peri, was great at her job. She was quick and confident and knew her clientele well. Suddenly, about 3/4 of the way through my meal, she plopped down a fresh coke in front of me. (Apparently she forgot to make it a diet for the person behind me.) Seeing how I had a new drink but my brother did not, when she returned with the other diner's diet drink, she brought my brother a refill of his beverage as well.

Peri, we'll be back to Camp Washington Chili.

Over the weekend Edson and I were in Steak 'n Shake in West Chester, OH. Our waitress, Pilar was quick with a smile and had such a great personality we didn't even mind those times she would come around to ask if everything was OK...we enjoyed it.

Pilar, we'll be back to Steak 'n Shake.

The food at Camp Washington Chili and Steak 'n Shake is almost always great, but servers like Peri and Pilar are the big reasons people will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment